Do you want hands-on professional development and training?
Does working in a fast-paced and challenging environment excite you?
How about a family-like company who genuinely and deeply cares about you, both personally and professionally?
Joining the Accountants One team is so much more than a new ‘job’. This position will launch your career in the exciting world of recruiting! The Associate Recruiter at Accountants One is integral to our organization’s success. You will directly make a difference within our organization and the lives of our candidates! We are a tight-knit team that care for our work, our clients, our candidates, and each other. We have a strong internal culture and create an open and trusting environment so that our team can achieve their personal and professional goals.
This role gives you the ability to work in a team (Business Development, Full Desk Recruiters, Support Staff, and Leadership), but will also give you the autonomy to creatively problem solve and be a knowledge worker – get your work done how you want!
Who We Hire
- People with a passion for PEOPLE and building long-term relationships
- Self-starters with strong ethics
- Out-of-the-box thinkers
- Tech gurus (Excel, Microsoft, Bullhorn)
- Managers of time with keen sense of detail
What You’ll Do
- Build relationships with Accounting and Financial professionals through phone calls, emails, networking, social media
- Source talent through various platforms for top clients in the hiring market
- Conduct phone screens, phone interviews, video interviews, reference calls, and candidate testing
- Work with Full Desk Recruiters and Business Development to match professionals to their next career opportunity
What We Offer
- Unlimited compensation with the strongest earning potential in the Atlanta market
- Outstanding proven team approach
- Sourcing and Administrative resources that are unparalleled in the Staffing and Recruiting industry
- Industry expertise that drives demand for the Accountants One brand, including a book written by our CEO, Dan Erling -- MATCH: A Systematic, Sane Process for Hiring the Right Person Every Time
- Support staff
- Healthcare, dental, vision, and 401(k)
- A culture that includes: The Search for the South’s Funniest Accountant, CPE programs, house clients, exceptional continuous training programs, Beer Friday, team building events, hard work mixed in with some really good parties
- Voted a “Best Places to Work” in Atlanta by the Atlanta Business Chronicle and one of Atlanta’s “Fastest Growing Firms”