Accountants One is working with a Large Privately held Company, who continues to grow year after year looking for a Senior Accountant with great analytical skills. They promoted the individual in the role and looking for a new Senior Accountant. This person will work closely with the Accounting Manager. They are offering a hybrid work schedule 2-3 days in office and must live in the Metro Atlanta Area.
- Understanding of financial reporting concepts versus Accounting concepts
- Month end close responsibilities for IT Related Accounts
- Will have full P&L responsibilities variance analysis work closely with the finance team
- Identify and join sources of data to drive meaningful reporting to managers and executives
- Ability to categorize data as needed for ease of reporting including best ways to pivot or aggregate data
- Ability to summarize details and findings in order to communicate key points.
- Determine Capex versus Opex for all projects in accordance with GAAP
- Assist with year-end audits and other special projects
- Master’s Degree highly preferred
- Bachelors in Accounting
- Highly prefer CPA or CPA tracking or MBA Or Masters in Accountancy
- Industry or Public accounting
- Proficiency with Excel and strong ERP systems experience
- 2-3 years of experience in public accounting