Accountants One has a repeat client that is looking for a Division Controller who will work in their Corporate office in Newnan. They will be responsible for managing multiple Plant Controllers in 4 other states at this Manufacturer. This Division Controller will be responsible for directing all of the accounting functions. They need to have the ability to balance detailed transaction work with large - scale accounting project. They also will be implementing the ERP system.
- Assume control and ownership of related accounting information systems. Analyze and effectively communicate financial results and trends to senior management and other users.
- Analyze financial data ensuring financial records are maintained in accordance with U.S. GAAP. Research accounting issues and in collaboration with Division Accounting Manager and Sox Director, recommend appropriate accounting treatment.
- Collaborate with Sox Director to identify, resolve and document compliance processes for Section 404 of Sarbanes-Oxley Act and U.S. GAAP technical issues impacting accounting and financial reporting
- Oversee Plant Controllers
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field with extensive accounting experience with multi-site manufacturing organizations
- Strong knowledge of and ability to understand and drive assessment of issues in GAAP and SEC reporting including disclosure requirements.
- Strong communication (oral and written), analytical, organization, planning and project management skills.
- Advanced level proficiency with Excel, Word, and accounting-related software; specific experience with JD Edwards, Oracle, and Hyperion a plus.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Flexible and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Vacation Days
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement