Accountants One is working with a Real Estate Company looking for an Accounting Manager to join the team. This is a great opportunity for someone ready to transition out of public accounting into industry and touch on everything financial analysis, tax, and monthly close process.
- The Accounting Manager will be responsible for monthly financial statements, bank reconciliations, financial reporting, work with internal and external auditors, tax preparation, and tax filing for property tax returns.
- The Senior Accountant will work closely with the development team on monthly budgets and give status updates on all the different projects, along with cash flow analysis on the projects.
- The Senior Accountant will be involved in working with different business partners on different funding for capital projects.
- Review all loan documents and any operating leases.
- The Senior Accountant will make sure all work being done is in accordance with GAAP and with the company policies.
- Bachelor’s in accounting
- Must have a CPA
- Must have Public Accounting experience can come from Audit (prefer real estate clients but open) or Tax (must have real estate clients on the tax side)
- 1-3 years of experience in public accounting a must
- Company has some amazing benefits and competitive compensation program