Accountants One is working with a Global Company, in the Technology Industry looking for a Staff Accountant. The company is expanding and fostering a positive workplace culture, seeking an individual who is driven and proactive. They like to promote internally and offer a hybrid work schedule.
- Assist with monthly, quarterly, and year-end close
- Review and reconcile general ledger accounts across entities, and prepare appropriate journal entries.
- Conducting monthly reconciliations for several subsidiaries, which involves analyzing accounts and reconciling them
- Document prepaid expenses, accruals, and fixed asset transactions for accounting purposes.
- Assist with cash management activities
- Reconcile, prepare, and file tax returns
- Work with internal and external auditors as well as corporate tax inquiries.
- Supervise A/P Coordinator
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 2+ years of related accounting experience
- Strong systems experience using accounting software such as Oracle, SAP, Great Plains, etc
- Solid working knowledge of GAAP and accounting standards and practices
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Must have accrual-based and prepaid experience they will be working on the expense side not the revenue
- Fixed assets are highly preferred