Local company in Norcross is looking for a Staff Accountant that has heavy accounts receivable and cash collections. This is a hybrid position and they offer great benefits. Voted by the Atlanta Business Chronicle as a Best Place to Work! Midsize company of 200 + people. It is work 2 days at home and in office 3 days.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger
- Make sure that all payments are properly posted daily
- Assist in preparing detailing accounts receivable status
- Generate and review monthly reports
- Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports.
- Protects the organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Monitor AR accounts and incoming payments
- Perform verifying, classifying, computing, posting, and recording accounts receivable data
- Verify discrepancies
- Respond to and resolve clients’ billing issues and questions
- Help prepare and manage bills, invoices, and bank deposits
- 5+ years experience in Accounts Receivable and Cash Collections
- Strong work ethic and high level of integrity
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office products and QuickBooks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in entering financial data
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance is required