Senior Accountant - Securities
Accountants One has partnered with a fully independent, third-party Managing Broker Dealer with $3.2B in assets to add a Senior Accountant to the corporate accounting team. This newly created role will assist in ensuring the GL is in compliance with FINRA and GAAP, and in time, will be cross trained as an Asst Controller. Fabulous opportunity to dive deep into the accounting for securities.
In office with some remote capabilities, east midtown location.
- Work closely with Controller to close out monthly general ledger
- Prepare monthly journal entries in Sage Intacct
- Reconcile and analyze assigned accounts
- Participate in reviewing of expense reports
- Maintain accurate fixed assets records
- Assist in preparation of monthly financials
- Assist in monthly client invoicing
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting
- 2-4 years relevant experience, Audit preferred
- CPA is strongly preferred