Accountants One is assisting one of the top three best commercial real estate firms in Atlanta looking to hire a Senior Development Accountant. This role is perfect for someone who enjoys working independently and has a passion for Real Estate.
Senior Development Accountant Responsibilities:
Senior Development Accountant Requirements:
- Perform full cycle accounting to include analysis of accounts or transactions.
- Prepare financial reporting packages timely and accurately in accordance with client requirements.
- Prepare reforecasting, Opex, and Capex budgets, rent roll, Opex adjustments, CAM calculations/billings and reconciliations.
- Apply the financial policies and procedures of the company and bring inconsistencies, problems, and recommendations to the attention of management.
- Assist with internal and external audits by providing appropriate documentation and information.
- 3-5 years experience preferably with mixed-use and or commercial condominium assets.
- Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Experience with Yardi, MRI, Kardin, nexus, or other real estate accounting software preferred.