Accountants One is working with a Real Estate client in the Atlanta Area looking to add top talent to their team. The company is looking for a Senior Property Accountant to add to their department. This company has great benefits, a collaborative team, and offers a hybrid work schedule.
Senior Property Accountant Responsibilities:
- Maintain multiple property accounts for multiple clients.
- Accurately record income, expenses, and changes in assets and liabilities on a monthly basis.
- Review reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts and applicable schedules to ensure accurate reporting.
- Review monitoring of cash balances and monthly bank reconciliations.
- Review and prepare cash funding requests.
- Review and calculate annual operating expense recoveries (CAM reconciliation).
- Maintain tenant ledgers and interact with tenants with disputes.
- Calculate and prepare management fees.
- Monitor tenant sales reporting and calculate percentage rent.
- Calculate and prepare sales tax returns.
Senior Property Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 2 or more years of commercial property accounting
- Yardi experience preferred
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills