Accountants One is working with a Large Privately-held Company, which continues to grow year after year looking for an Accountant. The Staff Accountant will directly work with the Accounting Manager and Senior Accountant. This is a great foot in the door opportunity.
The Staff Accountant will assist with the following:
- Involved in the general ledger, journal entries, and reconciliation of general ledger accounts and monthly banking reconciliations.
- Ensure general ledger is balanced and reconciled correctly.
- Will reviews entries to the ledger to assure accuracy. works closely with the banks to ensure all deposits, withdrawals, and wire transfers.
- Handles account analysis and reconciliation and set up new accounts.
- Reconciles daily cash flow to monthly bank statements, daily cash bank reports, and analyzes
- Assist with year-end audit.
- Will get full P&L exposure and analysis
- Keeping up on new accounting standards and technical accounting research
- Involved in special project
- Bachelor’s in Accounting highly preferred or finance or business
- 1-3 years of experience
- CPA or CPA tracking highly preferred
- Can come straight from public accounting or industry
- Strong Excel skills and ERP Software experience