Accountants One is working with a Real Estate company in Atlanta that is looking for a Senior Manager in Financial Reporting. This is a newly created role due to the company’s growth. This opportunity is a great way to work with a collaborative team with a fantastic culture in the Metro Atlanta Area. This is an office position with one day remote. Do you have a passion for Real Estate?
- Coordinate and review monthly and quarterly property reporting packages for investors and lenders.
- Aid with the preparation and review of year-end tax and audit work.
- Prepare and analyze taxable income will be working closely with an outside CPA firm
- Working knowledge of all financial reporting for all legal agreements
- Will work closely with property accounting, management, and asset management.
- Bachelors in Accounting
- Must have public accounting experience in Tax or a blend of public and industry experience (partnerships and or corporate tax experience).
- Real estate industry A+.
- CPA is a must-have.
- 5+ years of experience.
- Strong System experience.