Publicly traded company with a national footprint has immediate need for a Senior Valuations Associate at their Atlanta headquarters. This organizations offers specialty advisory services to complex business problems, high profile cases that typically involve a court appearance.
- Analysis of financial statements and preparation of financial models,
- Prepare analyses of financial information to assess trends and fluctuations that may impact cash flow and valuation issues,
- Develop and/or assess revenue projections and develop discounted cash flow models for purposes of business valuation and lost profit damage models in a business to business litigation context,
- Work with the client’s legal counsel to develop document requests relevant to support the basis for a lost profits or business valuation estimate in a litigation context,
- Perform industry research and download relevant industry research from subscription databases
- Manage multiple forensic accounting and financial analysis projects,
- Assist in the preparation of reports and schedules filed with the courts to support the basis for expert witness opinion testimony,
- Other duties and special projects as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree – MBA or CPA/CPA candidate, a plus.
- 3-4 years’ experience in business valuation, corporate finance, and/or accounting.