Tax Manager - CPA required
Well-established law firm seeking to add a Tax Manager
to their team of CPA's and lawyers! The Tax Manager will advise clients, analyze data, prepare and review returns all while contributing to the growth of the firm.
Located in Sandy Springs - in office role but flexible.
Family atmosphere with lots of flexibility and work life balance!
*Flexible start date based on your choosing*
- Integrate with the tax team to provide high quality and timely service to clients
- Prepare and review individual, business, trust, gift, and estate tax returns
- Research technical issues and solve complex tax problems
- Manage client relationships and provide tax planning
- Collaborate with legal team to effectively advise clients and achieve desired outcomes
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA required; JD, LLM or Masters in Taxation highly preferred
- 5+ years’ experience providing tax preparation services (Federal and State individual, business, trust, gift and estate tax returns)
- Lacerte software or similar experience required